WNS Delta C3 Carbon Recurve Limbs
The Delta C3 are carbon/wood limbs of an excellent value. These limb are suited for intermediate archers who are looking for accurate and torque free limbs.
- LENGTH - Short, Medium, Long
- WEIGHT - 18 to 42 lbs
- ILF compatible
If you are interested in purchasing 18, 20, 40 and 42 lbs, please email us to inquire availability.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These limbs were an increment increase in weight for me and work perfectly.
Normally I wait a few sessions before giving feedback but after the first session with these limbs I really Like them.
Although I only move up 2 lbs each time, I normally feel the change for a couple of sessions, and often shoot less arrows per set until i get used to them, But not with these limbs, they were really easy right from the start. I upgraded to 30 lbs and went with these higher level limbs, here is what I found right away:
- Very Smooth, these were actually easier to shoot than the 28lb lbs i have
- They feel tight, not sure that is the right word, but as I shoot they feel very precise and tight, like everything is working the way it should in a very efficient way, you feel the energy is focused.
- sound and vibration is a subtle thing at this point as I shoot a TFT riser and have good stabilizers, but you can hear and feel that these are quite and smooth, even less vibration. no aftershock.
- i was a little nervous moving up to 30lbs.. but these are very comfortable, glad I made the change. Thought I would stay at 30.. however, after today i feel like I could, at some point safely move to 32.
The performance of these limbs for the price is very good as is the build quality. All in all, very good good value from WNS Archery and Canada Online Archery.
Bow sizing based on archer's height for Olympic Recurve
Olympic Recurve bows typically range in overall size from 66" to 70". Below is a rough guideline for new archers getting started in the sport.
- 5'5" or shorter = 66" bow
- 5'6" to 5'9" = 68" bow
- 5'10" or taller = 70" bow
The Height of a modern Olympic Recurve bow is dictated by a combination of the riser size and the limb size. Combining long limbs with two different size risers will result in two different size bows. The typical Olympic riser size is either 23, 25" and 27".
Bow sizing based on archer's Draw Length for Traditional Takedown
Please note, traditional recurve draw length is typically shorter than compound. If transitioning always scale down at least half an inch for draw length.
- 5'5" or shorter = 60" - 62" bow
- 5'6" to 5'9" = 62" - 66" bow
- 5'10" or taller = 66" - 68" plus, bow
These are rough guidelines for new archers so they get the most out of their new traditional equipment. For some takedown bows limb length is not a choice. After some experience you may find you like longer or shorter limbs.
The Height of traditional takedown bows will often be dictated by a combination of the riser size and the limb size. A 58" bow for example can be made up of any combination of limb and riser size that creates an overall length of 58".
Traditional Takedown bows can come in sizes anywhere from 52" all the way up to 70". Bows that are longer in length are typically used in tournament situations while bows shorter in total length are used for hunting.
Age and Experience guideline
- 14 years old or younger = poundage should be the as their age. Example 12 years old should be shooting 12# bow.
- 18 to 14 years old = 16# to 20# depending on body build and height
- Adult: Beginner = under 20#, Intermediate 22# to 28#, Advanced with experience = 30# and up.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around is 2-4 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.