Join the team at Canada Archery Online. We are constantly looking for new people as we expand our company throughout Canada.
Below you will find positions currently available and different ways to apply.
Sales Associate / Bow Technician
Here at Canada Archery Online we offer a casual working environment and a group of friendly and talented individuals dedicated to advancing the sport of competitive target archery in Canada. We believe in rewarding all of our employees with competitive salaries and training and development opportunities. We are presently looking to hire a Retail Buyer to join our team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Assist customers in finding the products they need.
- Assist customers in the setup and tuning of archery equipment
- Answer customer service e-mails and assist other staff.
- Answer in-person customer questions about products and services.
- Provide product information and advice to customers.
- Process customer orders and payments accurately and efficiently.
- Keep track of inventory levels and restock shelves as needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized store environment, including but not limited to adding barcodes, tags and other product details.
- Assist managers as needed
Required Education and Skillset:
- Knowledge of the target and hunting archery and relevant equipment, including recurve and compound bows and components, is preferred but not required.
- High School diploma or Post secondary diploma/degree.
- Proficiency with Shopify Enterprise, MS Excel, MS Word, Google Apps(Sheets/Docs), and Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment with tight timelines
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed in order to speak to contacts in different time zones
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The language of work will be English, but the ability to communicate in Mandarin or French is an asset.
- Willingness to learn.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Flexible hours
- On-site parking
- Discount on archery gear
- Part time: 25-30 hours
- Contract length to be discussed.
105 Vanderhoof Ave #5, Toronto, ON, M4G 2H7
Please submit all resumes to the below e-mail address.
Canada Archery Online would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this role, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Canada Archery Online promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including Canadian Citizens, Newcomers to Canada and temporary residents.