T.R.U. Ball Blade Pro Flex Release
- Special Orders
The T.R.U. Ball Blade Pro Flex release is a thumb trigger style release featuring the brand's new patented Ultra-Flex personalized fit system, with integrated flex technology with included 3 and 4 finger pieces with high-def knurled finger beds, the archer can adjust their hold on the grip to their liking. The firing mechanism is safe, silent and easy, with micro-adjustable travel and sensitivity. The head and jaw are thin and accurate, reducing D-loop torque. The construction is half brass and half aluminum for added weight, with the brass portion boasting an aesthetic quicksilver finish.
- Machined check pattern texture finish.
- Ergonomically adjustable finger pieces included - make this release 3-finger, 4-finger or 3-finger claw as you like.
- Lanyard/wrist strap to keep the release in the archer's hand.
- Smooth index finger contact to allow the correct amount of movement for good execution.
- Safe firing mechanism.
- Adjustable trigger position for the perfect fit to your hand and shooting style.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.