Specialty Archery PXL Hunter Peep
The most advanced peep system in the archery industry, completely designed for ultimate accuracy.
- CST – Center String Technology – PXL Capture Aperture located on center of bowstring – no L and R misses
- OCT – Optical Centered Technology – Improved centration of lenses for ultimate accuracy
- PLT – Protected Lens Technology – Lenses protected by plastic on 2 sides prevents cracking
- DSAT – Dual String Angle technology – has both 37 and 45-degree string angles on the same peep housing
- TAP – Tool-less Aperture Technology – Knurled Tool-less PXL Capture Aperture – eliminates the need for an aperture wrench
- Weight: 30.5 grains
- Installation instructions included
NOTE: PXL Hunter Peep Apertures, PXL Hunter Peep Clarifiers, and PXL Hunter Peep Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery PXL Hunter Peep ONLY. NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around is 2-4 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.