Specialty Archery PXL Hunter Capture Apertures
- Special Orders
Part of the most advanced peep system in the archery industry, the Specialty Archery PXL Hunter Capture Aperture is completely designed for ultimate accuracy.
- CST – Center String Technology – PXL Capture Aperture located on center of bowstring – no L and R misses
- OCT – Optical Centered Technology – Improved centration of lenses for ultimate accuracy
- PLT – Protected Lens Technology – Lenses protected by plastic on 2 sides prevents cracking
- DSAT – Dual String Angle technology – has both 37 and 45-degree string angles on the same peep housing
- TAP – Tool-less Aperture Technology – Knurled Tool-less PXL Capture Aperture – eliminates the need for an aperture wrench
- Weight: 7.5 grains
- Installation instructions included
- NOTE: PXL Hunter Peep Apertures, PXL Hunter Peep Clarifiers, and PXL Hunter Peep Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery PXL Hunter Peep ONLY. NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.