Specialty Archery Podium Peep Aperture
- Special Orders
- CST – Center String Technology – Podium Peep™ Aperture located on center of bowstring – no L and R misses.
- OCT – Optical Centered Technology – Improved centration of lenses for ultimate accuracy.
- PLT – Protected Lens Technology – Lenses protected by plastic on 2 sides prevents cracking.
- DSAT – Dual String Angle technology – has both 37 and 45-degree string angles on the same peep housing.
- TAP – Tool-less Aperture Technology – Knurled Tool-less Podium Peep™ Aperture – eliminates the need for an aperture wrench.
- Podium Peep™ Clarifier or Verifier lenses can be removed from the peep for easy cleaning.
- Additional “Podium Peep™ Shade Cap” accessory – screws into front of peep to prevent glare.
- NOTE: Podium Peep Apertures, Podium Peep Clarifiers, and Podium Peep Verifiers fit into Specialty Archery Podium Peeps ONLY. NOT compatible with other Specialty Archery peeps.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.