Specialty Archery Large 1/4" Hooded Peep - 37 Degree
- Special Orders
The 1/4″ Large Hooded 37 Degree Peep helps reduce glare on Clarifier and Verifier lenses.
- It accepts all 1/4″ Verifiers, Clarifiers, and Apertures. Also accepts 1/8” and smaller Apertures, Clarifiers & Verifiers with use of the Peep Reducer (#753-3).
- Peep Reducer (#753-3) and a Dual Aperture Wrench (#210078) included.
- To protect your peep from dust, debris and moisture we recommend the Peep Guard.
- The 1/4″ peep is the most popular Specialty Archery peep for hunting.
- CAUTION: High powered bows create a great amount of vibration. This may loosen Verifiers, Clarifiers and Apertures over time. Tighten your Apertures before each use. If you hear a buzzing sound, this indicates a loose aperture. You may use a drop of Vibra-Tite VC 3 (#VC3), Teflon tape, bow wax, or any other non-permanent binding agent on the threads.
Bought one awhile back from my local shop as my peep popped out on my old string when we were replacing the strings. Turns out the tie in was not very good. Anyways, we never found it on the floor and I needed a new PEEP ASAP and they had this. I shot with it for about 4 weeks, then I changed it out for a simple peep sight.
Not something I would buy again unless i was shooting a lense or I needed a verifier/clarifier.
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.