Shrewd Revel Recurve Series Long Rod Stabilizer
- Special Orders
The Shrewd Revel Recurve series are lightweight, rigid, small-diameter stabilizers designed for target recurve archery. The stabilizer rods are made of stiff, high modulus carbon with a 0.5" diameter. The Revel stabilizers are the choice of many internationally renowned archers and medalists.
Made in the USA.
- A Doinker A-bomb for vibration absorption
- Two 2 oz stainless steel weights
- Two 1/2 oz stainless steel weights
- Gloss black anodized finish on all aluminum components
- Reinforced 0.75" end caps and an internal end cap to create solid attachment points
- All stainless steel hardware with 5/16"-24 thread size
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.