Shibuya CP Pro Compound Sight
- Special Orders
Proven features from the ULTIMA CPX series combined with the brand new, patnet-pending Polygonal Carbon Extension for a rock solid, dead quiet sight experience!
With a new and groundbreaking fishing pole tapered carbon fiber extension bar can eliminate up to 80% of the initial excess vibration* upon shot execution. The CP Pro debuts a front detach block, which enables the archer to have multiple scope setups prepared with corresponding second- and third- axis settings and windage, and keep the X-Lock slider in place for single-distance competitions. The connection between the body and detach block is compact yet rock solid, and will not rattle loose regardless of draw weight or vibration.
- Includes: soft storage case, 10-24 mounting screws, 10-32 hex nut, three hex wrenches (1.5mm, 2mm, 3mm), standard sight scale plate, 8 laser-etched sight charts (15 custom scales and a blank plate)
- Extension bar options: 6" and 9"
- Extension adjustable range: 2.4"
- Elevation: 100mm (4")
- Elevation and windage adjustment increments: approximately 1/480" per click and 1/24" per revolution
- Compatible with and 10-32 threaded scope rods
- Material: 6000 series aluminum body and carbon fiber extension bar
*based on computer simulations
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.