Mathews Bridge-Lock 18" Carbon Target Stabilizer
- Special Orders
Mathews Bridge-Lock carbon target stabilizers offer innovations never before seen in target archery. Made of machined carbon, they provide up to 48 percent more rigidity compared to other premium stabilizers. The bridge-lock system allows 1/2" length adjustments, while it's skeletonized design reduces cross wind drag by up to 36 percent.
- Size: Short Rod - 18"
- Integrates directly into Mathews riser with 1/2 length adjustments using Mathews Bridge-lock system.
- Machined carbon bar provides up to 48 percent more stiffness than other premium stabilizers.
- Skeletonized frame reduces weight and wind drag by up to 36 percent compared to traditional stabilizers.
- 1/2 inch length adjustments using Mathews Bridge-Lock system.
- Combine with Mathews Interlink Weight system.
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.