G5 Deadmeat V2 Broadheads
- Special Orders
Devastating, durable and accurate is how Travis "T-Bone" Turner described the Deadmeat by G5. Designed to not only be ultra durable but also never prelaunch, the Deadmeat broadhead combined G5 Outdoors' years of machining experiencing and hunting knowledge in one package.
- 3 Broadheads Per Package
- 100% stainless steel
- 3 Blade Design
- Super tough and durable design
- Foolproof blade retention system makes sure the blades deploy on every impact
- SnapLock retaining collar are easy to put blades back in place and ensures the head opens every time
- Use the BMP (Ballistics Match Point) for practice to mimic broadhead flight (1 included)
- Low profile head reduces wind drift for more consistent shots
- Cutting diameter: 1-1/2"
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.