Freddie Archery Thumb Ring for Horse Bow
The Freddie Archery thumb ring is made from genuine ox horn and is designed for traditional horse bow shooters.
How to use:
- Position the thumb ring just past the knuckle of your thumb
- Turn the ring so that it protects your thumb pad
- Position the bow string where the ring and the thumb meet
- Wrap the index finger around the thumb, the arrow should sits just above the thumb and the ring. The index finger should be pushing the arrow towards the bow so the arrow does not fall off
- Draw the bow and release the string
If unsure about the size, we recommend buying a size smaller. The thumb ring can be sanded down to custom fit your thumb.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around is 2-4 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.