Easton Full Metal Jacket 5mm Arrow (shafts)
- Arrow Services
- Special Orders
The classic 5mm Full Metal Jacket takes a carbon core and wraps it in a layer of aluminum, giving you extra penetration, durability and kinetic energy. Unique to Easton, the Full Metal Jacket series of arrows changed bow hunting forever and continue to dominate in the field.
- Pre-installed X nocks (colour may vary)
- 5mm X HIT 8-32 inserts included
- High-strength carbon core with 7075 metal jacket
- Easy target pull
- Straightness: ±.002”
- Deep Six thread RPS steel inserts & brass X HIT 8-32 break-off inserts sold separately
Please note that the Easton Deep Six point does not fit this arrow unless used in conjunction with the 5mm Deep Six RPS insert.
Love these FMJ's
Love Canada archery online, best shop around.
Very good arrow shaft
Perfect arrow for my moose hunt...525 grains whit 50 grains brass insert!The FOC is low on my set up but whit 525 grains i’m gonna have punch for sure
They do bend easily on my 18 inch targets my bow is a rx3 80lb limbs 20 yards 6deg down I’m considering switching to something a little less expensive one thing I would like to mention the fmj are the best arrow to pull out of a target so if you want to use them for target I would make sure the target is secure enough
At 12 grains per inch , these Easton Full Metal Jacket, 5mm hunting arrows deliver serious and accurate knock down pass throughs.
At Canada Archery Online we try and offer a variety of arrow choices. This includes factory fletched, fletched and shafts. It's important to understand what this means.
Arrow buying information.
- Fletched and Factory Fletched - The arrows come fletched from the factory. They often come with inserts included but not installed. Points are sold separately.
- Ready to Shoot or Assembled - This means the arrow is fletched and comes with points and all components installed. Often are Factory Fletched Arrows where points are inlcuded and everything is put together by the manufacturer.
- Shafts - This means you are purchasing just arrow shafts. These come unfletched but often with the bushing and sometimes inserts needed. Typically an archer will need to purchase nocks and points, along with any components they may need for fletching. We encourage all archers to learn fletching themselves for the ultimate custom arrow. It is also significantly less expensive over time to learn to create your own arrows!
Arrow Cutting, Insert Installation & Points.
We also offer the option to install inserts, include points and cut arrows that come fletched from the factory. These are optional services we offer as a convenience for our customers. Each one you select will be added to your cart as a service with it's own charge.
Once selected, these services will be added to your cart. Each one you choose will be separately added. If these services are removed from your cart prior to ordering, WE WILL NOT perform those services even if listed on the arrow. If you purchase a set of arrows and remove services, arrows will be shipped exactly as listed or completed with services paid for.
Only services you pay for will be performed, we will never charge you for services you did specifically add yourself.
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.