Easton 4mm Vector Arrow (Fletched w/Feathers)
- Arrow Services
- Special Orders
Easton's new Vector arrow is a 4mm carbon arrow that comes factory fletched with feathers. The Vector arrow is engineered using the same high-performance processes as advanced tournament arrows, built from 100% carbon fibers. Lightweight, durable and forgiving, it is an ideal and budget-friendly arrow for novice archers who are quickly moving up in draw weight. The Vector comes pre-cut to length and ready to shoot. Extra 4mm components are available for purchase.
- Comes ready to shoot with pre-fletched with 2" shield-cut feathers (colour may vary), pre-installed nocks (colour may vary), and pre-installed zinc points
- 4mm parallel shaft
- Straightness tolerance: ±.003"
- Sold in packs of 6
I bought these for my sister's 24lb Ragim Matrix recurve, they are fast and shoot straight. Great arrows
I originally got these arrows for my 30# recurve bow and thought I would try them in my 40# hunting bow and hopefully use them for a Field Tournament. I think they fly better out of the compound bow and a bare shaft at 20 yards is a hair high and right from the fletched group. So I couldn’t have asked for a better arrow that comes ready to shoot right out of the box
Purchased 800 and 1000 spine ...shoot well off shelf of Sammick Sage or off rest on the Ragime Wildcats, and at the price I didn't mind lending them with the bows at out Indoor archery nights.
Bought for my wife who is new to archery.
Perfect match for her Bear Legit and target shooting.
These arrows are the perfect match.
Would recommend these arrows.
These are very good quality arrows for the low price point with a wide range of spines for lower poundages, tighter straightness tolerance than similar arrows, and some nice points and feather fletchings. I got the 800 spine and my only issue is that the zinc points taken from the Inspire arrows are not flush but very slightly wider than the shaft which causes more damage and makes them harder to pull out of targets, though this could be different with the other spines.
At Canada Archery Online we try and offer a variety of arrow choices. This includes factory fletched, fletched and shafts. It's important to understand what this means.
Arrow buying information.
- Fletched and Factory Fletched - The arrows come fletched from the factory. They often come with inserts included but not installed. Points are sold separately.
- Ready to Shoot or Assembled - This means the arrow is fletched and comes with points and all components installed. Often are Factory Fletched Arrows where points are inlcuded and everything is put together by the manufacturer.
- Shafts - This means you are purchasing just arrow shafts. These come unfletched but often with the bushing and sometimes inserts needed. Typically an archer will need to purchase nocks and points, along with any components they may need for fletching. We encourage all archers to learn fletching themselves for the ultimate custom arrow. It is also significantly less expensive over time to learn to create your own arrows!
Arrow Cutting, Insert Installation & Points.
We also offer the option to install inserts, include points and cut arrows that come fletched from the factory. These are optional services we offer as a convenience for our customers. Each one you select will be added to your cart as a service with it's own charge.
Once selected, these services will be added to your cart. Each one you choose will be separately added. If these services are removed from your cart prior to ordering, WE WILL NOT perform those services even if listed on the arrow. If you purchase a set of arrows and remove services, arrows will be shipped exactly as listed or completed with services paid for.
Only services you pay for will be performed, we will never charge you for services you did specifically add yourself.
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.