Easton 4mm HL Stainless Steel Break-Off Points
- Special Orders
Stainless steel break-off points that fit Easton 4mm arrows or arrows with an inner diameter of .166", including: Easton A/C/E, Procomp, Avance, Carbon One, Apollo shafts.
- Weight: 80-130 grains, with break-off sections of 10 grains each
- #1: A/C/E all spines, ProComp 1150-810, Avance 2000-900, Carbon One 2000-900, Apollo 2000-1200 | PN 029635
- #2: ProComp 710-470, Avance 810-550, Carbon One 810-550, Apollo 950-740 | PN 329634
- #3: ProComp 420-380, Avance 500-450, Carbon One 500-410, Apollo 670-560 } PN 529633
- #4: ProComp 340-250, Avance 410-340 | PN 729632
Had to last minute order due to being unable to find in US. Canada archery delivered in a timely fashion...likely faster than if had been shipped from in the US.
I was using 110g points on my ancient Carbon One arrows and I had to lower my DW, great option to keep my arrows with this 130g and makes my arrows fly perfect!
Great small diameter tips.
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.