Easton 4mm HL Stainless Steel Break-Off Points
- Sizes and Specifications
- Special Orders
Stainless steel break-off points that fit Easton 4mm arrows or arrows with an inner diameter of .166", including:
- Easton A/C/E
- Carbon One
- Weight: 80-130 grains, with break-off sections of 10 grains each
- #1: A/C/E all spines, ProComp 1150-810, Avance 2000-900, Carbon One 2000-900, Apollo 2000-1200
- #2: ProComp 710-470, Avance 810-550, Carbon One 810-550, Apollo 950-740
- #3: ProComp 420-380, Avance 500-450, Carbon One 500-410, Apollo 670-560
- #4: ProComp 340-250, Avance 410-340
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.