CBE Trek Pro Sight
- Special Orders
New for 2022, the CBE Trek Pro sight comes packed with premium features that will conquer any distance and light condition. To set up the sight, fine tune your sight at 30 and 60 yards, then affix one of the 14 laser engraved aluminum sight tapes to ensure accuracy and any distance in between. Utilize the Trek's two floating pins with multiple indicator pointers for any distance scenario you might encounter. Finally, the sight offers micro adjustable elevation and windage adjustments with a dead stop for the pin and rapid drive for quick adjustment. The Trek is compatible with quiver mounts so you can avoid bracket extensions to mount your new sight.
The Trek Pro features a new sliding rheostat cover to further optimize the brightness of the pins in all lighting conditions. The 12 inches of optic fiber are protected within the trademark Blade Pin design. Ensure customizable shot acquisition and proper lighting with interchangeable peep alignment rings, rheostat light and the ability to add a 41mm lens. Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum and a carbon fiber dovetail bar, the Trek Pro is lightweight yet durable enough for the toughest conditions.
- Lightweight design featuring multi-positioning mounting holes
- Machined aluminum construction for added durability
- Hybrid elevation adjustment with dead stop for top pin
- 12" fiber optic management system for better protection and brighter pins
- Micro windage adjustment with laser engraved marks
- Adjustable 1st, 2nd and 3rd axis
- Lock down knob with multiple mounting positions for elevation and windage adjustments
- Accepts 41mm lens, and sunshade
- Ability to set up 2 floating pins with multiple indicator pointers
- Includes sight light
- Includes sight scales
- Includes 4 interchangeable fluorescent peep alignment rings: green (installed), red, yellow, gray
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.