CBE CX-5 Hunting Sight
This hottest new hunting sight on the market weighs in at just 9 ounces. The CBE CX5 shaves off excess weight with its extension bar made from lightweight and ultra-stiff high-modulus carbon. The dovetail mounting brackets, adjustment rails and scope housing are all machined aluminum for added durability. With the ability to adjust both the second- and third-axis, the CX5 includes all the premium sight features bowhunters and archers need. Low light conditions aren’t a problem with the five .019 blade-style pins, 12" of fiber optic per pin and an included rheostat light. Micro adjustable and multiple mounting positions for elevation and windage make sighting in easier than ever. To make it even better, this sight is ambidextrous and can be flipped to fit left handed archers.
- Lightweight carbon extension bar with dovetail mount
- Comes with 4 interchangeable fluorescent peep alignment rings - green (installed), red, grey, yellow
- Second and third axis adjustments
- 5-pin housing - laser engraved for precise find adjustments
- Multiple mounting positions for elevation and windage adjustments
- Rheostat sight light included
- Ambidextrous (comes assembled in right handed configuration)
- Fully machined aluminum construction
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around is 2-4 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.