Bowtech Reckoning Gen2 36 Compound Bow (Med Cam)
- Special Orders
New for 2023, the Bowtech Reckoning Gen2 39 compound bow is designed and perfected by and for top competitive archers, ready to take on the toughest challenges and meeting the highest standards. The Reckoning 39 is driven by the DeadLock cam system, which is the most accurate and tunable cam system ever developed. Timing, draw length and letoff can be adjusted with ease, so you can have all the fun with tinkering minus the extra hassle. The new Reckoning comes with the all-new Griplock grip, which allows fine tuning of grip angle and draw length adjustment with the turn of a screw. This tested and refined bow will be your most trusted partner to score all the 10s and sweep all the podiums.
- Deadlock Cams allow precise fine adjustment simply with the turn of a screw, as well as locking down the position for secure, permanent and repeatable consistency, all without compromising the silky smooth draw
- Flipdisc Pro provides the ability to set let off within minutes by shifting the module
- Fully customizable grip allows adjusting the grip with an Allen wrench, anywhere between a low and a high wrist
- Strategically placed Orbit Dampeners minimize vibration and noise
- TimeLock system permits adjustments with a single Allen wrench, no bow press needed
- 2-sided draw stop offers a customizable back wall, anywhere between a hard stop and a lot of give
- Mass weight: 4.6 lbs
- Axle-to-axle: 36"
- Draw length: 25.5" - 29.5"
- Speed: 332 FPS
- Brace height: 6.75"
- Draw weight: 50 lbs, 60 lbs, 70 lbs
- Colours: black, white, speedway grey, metallic blue, metallic red
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.