Black Gold Ascent Pro Sight
The Black Gold Ascent Pro Sight features an ultra light wing truss dovetail system. Allowing adjustments and weight similar to carbon fiber but with the more forgiving nature of metal.
CNC machined pro sight pins (.019) come standard on all models. PhotoChromatic Technology (patent #7290345) adorns the shell to dull pins, changes colour and prevents pin halo effect. The "dial-of-death" adjustment system gives 80 percent more gear surface area for smoother and more dependable operation. No gear burnout.
- Housing Size : 1 3/4"
- Weight (oz): 11.3-11.7
- Mounted Length - 5 1/2" to 7 3/4" (overall length 9 1/4"). Depends on mount type and position
- Pins: 3 or 5 bombproof micro groove pins, micro dot (.019)
- 54 Sight Tapes included
- Full three axis adjustable
- Works with one-piece quivers (unlike other dovetail sights)
- Optional 2X and 4X lens adapter available
- Optional Blind man light kit available
- Indexable indicator needle
- Level head sight ring for easy adjustment and faster target acquisition
- Machined high spec aluminum guard for maximum durability and pin protection
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Canada Archery had to special order my 3 pin sight during a pandemic and it was as timely as could be expected. The sight itself is honestly worth the money. Went with the xframe and found it is more than adequate for me. Setup took a short amount of time and after about an hour I was putting arrows into my 18x18" target at 100 yards. Construction is very rugged. Best part is the pins. With the photochromatic cover for the fibers they are always the perfect brightness. I will stick to Black Gold from here on out.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around is 2-4 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.