Black Gold Ascent Mountain Lite Sight
- Special Orders
Brand new for 2020, the Black Gold Ascent Mountain Lite sight packs all of the brand's industry-leading features and cutting-edge technology into a compact and lightweight sight. Available with 3 or 5 pin heads, it is loaded with the all-new Dual Indicator System, patented high-performance PhotoChromatic shell, signature "Dial-of-Death" adjustment system, and much more!
New for 2023, the Mountain Lite is available with Black Gold's Dual Trac indicator system that provides increased target visibility while providing dual aiming points.
- All-new Dual Indicator system: both needles are indexable, dial short or dial far, the system allows you to select multiple pins on your sight tape.
- Angled (45°) sight tape can be seen from side or back.
- High performance PhotoChromatic shell: automatically darkens in bright light to dull pins and prevents pin halo, while the shell is 80% tougher and changes colour faster. Patented.
- “Dial-of-Death” adjustment system gives target sight accuracy to bowhunters; 80% more gear surface interface means smoother operation, no gear burnout; reliable SureGrip knob.
- All 3 axis adjustable with precision, with a lightweight compact ML3 3rd axis base.
- Level Head sight ring comes with pre-installed level, is far easier to adjust, far more secure, and can be customized to fit into top of sight ring.
- Quick, smooth and quiet adjustments, more range and adjustability than traditional movable hunting sights, and works well with one-piece quivers.
- 54 sight tapes included.
- Splined vertical drive gear increases durability by 80% and provides a quieter, more solid feel.
- Optional 2X and 4X lens adapter available
- Machined aluminum guard for maximum durability and pin protection.
Everything about this sight is perfection. I tought I was buying a slight upgrade from what I had. Oh boy, was I wrong! I should have upgraded WAY earlier.
Great sight !
just got my sight few days before my hunt , I only had the time to only get pins sighted in not the wheel and I smoked 2 big bears this spring .
Great sight, really solid for people who don’t need micro adjust. Really appreciate dual indicators. But need to setup sight tapes with targets at 20 yds and 60 yds, instead of arrow speed
Awesome sight, super clear and bright pins. Fast shipping and great customer service, would definitely buy again from Canada Archery.
Well built sight with all the adjustments you need. This was my first time setting up a 3 axis adjustable sight. I took my time and it was pretty easy. I really like having 3 pins I can set at 20-30-40 for hunting but still be able to dial when needed. I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another one.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.