Black Eagle X-Impact Arrow (shafts)
- Arrow Services
- Special Orders
If you been seeking an arrow that reduces wind drift and obliterates the X-ring - look no further, your quest is accomplished. If you have been searching for a lightweight shaft that retains its kinetic energy and momentum even when penetrating bone - consider it done.
Tightest tolerances for competition and best construction and kinetic energy for hunting. The X-impact is truly the best of both worlds.
In-store only product.
- Tightest Tolerance
- .001 Straightness
- 100 percent high-mod carbon.
- 250-500 spine includes Black Eagle M nock, Bushing and outsert.
- 1 Grain weight tolerance
- 250 (9.5 GPI), 300 (8.1 GPI), 350 (7.4 GPI), 400 (6.7 GPI), 500 (5.8 GPI)
- Hot melt is NOT recommended for use with Black Eagle arrows.
- Cleaners are NOT recommended for cleaning the inside or outside of Black Eagle arrow shafts.
At Canada Archery Online we try and offer a variety of arrow choices. This includes factory fletched, fletched and shafts. It's important to understand what this means.
Arrow buying information.
- Fletched and Factory Fletched - The arrows come fletched from the factory. They often come with inserts included but not installed. Points are sold separately.
- Ready to Shoot or Assembled - This means the arrow is fletched and comes with points and all components installed. Often are Factory Fletched Arrows where points are inlcuded and everything is put together by the manufacturer.
- Shafts - This means you are purchasing just arrow shafts. These come unfletched but often with the bushing and sometimes inserts needed. Typically an archer will need to purchase nocks and points, along with any components they may need for fletching. We encourage all archers to learn fletching themselves for the ultimate custom arrow. It is also significantly less expensive over time to learn to create your own arrows!
Arrow Cutting, Insert Installation & Points.
We also offer the option to install inserts, include points and cut arrows that come fletched from the factory. These are optional services we offer as a convenience for our customers. Each one you select will be added to your cart as a service with it's own charge.
Our Fletching Service.
At Canada Archery you might notice the ability to add fletching options onto your arrows. This is a fully custom service offered by Canada Archery. We take extra care in fletching and preparing your arrows. Including proper cleaning and adhesion tricks so you never lose a feather or fletching. Arrow fletching if selected will be added to your cart as a service.
Once selected these services will be added to your cart. Each one you choose will be separately added. If these services are removed from your cart prior to ordering WE WILL NOT perform those services even if listed on the arrow. If you purchase a set of arrows and remove services, arrows will be shipped exactly as listed or completed with services paid for.
Only services you pay for will be performed, we will never charge you for services you did specifically add yourself.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.