Black Eagle Intrepid Arrow (Fletched w/Vanes)
- Arrow Services
- Special Orders
The Black Eagle Intrepid was designed to be an extremely high quality, small diameter, inexpensive recurve arrow. Catering to both novice and experienced archers alike. The Black Eagle Intrepid has an inner diameter of .165 and is perfect for pairing with recurve equipment.
Fletching colours will vary, typically by spine but not guaranteed to match if purchased in singles. White, Red, Black, Orange, Yellow and Blue are all common colours used by Black Eagle. These arrows come with adjustable break-off points. The points are not installed from the factory.
- Sold individually
- Straightness rating: ±.006”
- Small Diameter Shaft: .165 inner diameter
- Shaft length: 32"
- Comes with break-off points, not installed
- Factory fletched for recurve archers, fletching colour may vary
- Includes Black Eagle M-ST Nock and 70-90 grain Breakoff points
- Fletched with AAE EP 1.6 Vanes
- Hot Melt is NOT recommended for use with Black Eagle Arrows
- NO cleaner for outside or inside arrow shaft recommended!
- Weight: 500 (8.3 gpi), 600 (7.1 gpi), 700 (6.4 gpi), 800 (6.0 gpi), 900 (5.3 gpi), 1000 (5.1 gpi), 1100 (4.8 gpi), 1200 (5.1 gpi), 1300 (4.9 gpi), 1400 (4.8) gpi)
I haven't been doing archery for very long so trying to use these with my very low poundage bow was very challenging at 1200spine but since moving up to a new bow with 28 lb limbs these arrows work much better and are an affordable choice for someone who is just learning. I would definitely recommend them.
Nice simple solid arrows
Great arrows, perfect for a 30#. Costumer service was fast and very cooperative. Amazing team and amazing products!
They're not bad arrows. I switched to three under and they all have scuffs now but over all, I can't complain. 90gn/700 spine on a cheap 68" 25lbs bow
Knowledgeable advise and recommendations that helped me pick the right spine arrows for my first time purchase of a traditional recurve bow. Amazing and we’ll stocked store!
At Canada Archery Online we try and offer a variety of arrow choices. This includes factory fletched, fletched and shafts. It's important to understand what this means.
Arrow buying information.
- Fletched and Factory Fletched - The arrows come fletched from the factory. They often come with inserts included but not installed. Points are sold separately.
- Ready to Shoot or Assembled - This means the arrow is fletched and comes with points and all components installed. Often are Factory Fletched Arrows where points are inlcuded and everything is put together by the manufacturer.
- Shafts - This means you are purchasing just arrow shafts. These come unfletched but often with the bushing and sometimes inserts needed. Typically an archer will need to purchase nocks and points, along with any components they may need for fletching. We encourage all archers to learn fletching themselves for the ultimate custom arrow. It is also significantly less expensive over time to learn to create your own arrows!
Arrow Cutting, Insert Installation & Points.
We also offer the option to install inserts, include points and cut arrows that come fletched from the factory. These are optional services we offer as a convenience for our customers. Each one you select will be added to your cart as a service with it's own charge.
Once selected, these services will be added to your cart. Each one you choose will be separately added. If these services are removed from your cart prior to ordering, WE WILL NOT perform those services even if listed on the arrow. If you purchase a set of arrows and remove services, arrows will be shipped exactly as listed or completed with services paid for.
Only services you pay for will be performed, we will never charge you for services you did specifically add yourself.
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.