Bitzenburger Fletching Jig
The fletching jig all others emulate. Bitzenburger's famous fletching jig has been the choice of both amateur and professional archers for longer than any other brand on the market. The durable alloy construction is sure to last years. The weight of the clamp ensures a secure and tight bond.
Clamps are interchangeable. Comes with one clamp (straight, right helical, or left helical). Spares sold separately.
- Die cast alloy
- All metal parts
- Powerful commercial style magnet for precise and uniform placement of vanes or feathers
- Easy to use dials on both ends of the jig to adjust your angle of fletching within seconds
- Self-centering arrow cradle
- Fletching spacing of 120 degrees 3 fletch, 75 degrees x 105 degrees 4 fletch, and 90 degrees 4 fletch can be selected by a slight screw adjustment. • Optional nock receivers available to achieve 60 degrees x 120 degrees 4 fletch or 120 degrees 3 fletch cock vane down or up
- Wrenches and instructions included
Don’t bother buying a flimsy plastic jig that will end up polluting the ocean in a couple of years and need to be replaced. Spend a couple extra bucks on one that you will pass to your kids! Robust, easy to adjust, concistent, perfect!
Best fletching jig hands down!
Great user friendly jig!! Canada archery online was absolutely fantastic to deal with.
The jig itself is great. Personally I enjoy fletching and this allows so much precision... CAO itself is the best fast shipping and great customer service
Very solid and easy to use product. The end results are super consistent and I have shot the arrows I fletched with great results. Don't hesitate to spend a little money once and own this product long term.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around is 2-4 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.