Beiter Nockdepot for Asymmetric Nocks
- Special Orders
The Nockdepot is a convenient dock to carry your spare Beiter nocks and to quickly install the nocks. Select the size that corresponds to the size of your nocks.
- Holds up to 12 nocks; 6 nocks per side of the Nockdepot
- An archer having more nock colours and/or nock-sizes in his bow-case can distinguish them without any problem
- The Beiter Nockdepot can be used to install nocks, but also to align vanes or feathers
- Beiter Nockdepots can be stored in the bow-case, tackle-box and/or quiver: the nocks will always be sorted and ready to use!
- You may also hang the Nockdepot on the quiver (two holes on the top of the tool can be used for it)
The best way to keep your nocks organized and makes it so easy to quickly swap colours or replace a broken nock.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.