Beiter Compound Arrow Rest
If you first see the Beiter Compound Rest, you'll think: "What a massive and bulky rest!" - Yes - it is!But as soon as you take it in your hands, you will notice, that the weight is relatively low... and it is not an impression. Werner Beiter used thermpolasts wherever possible to reduce weight, but still allowing as much stability as possible. Werner Beiter developed a revolutionary horizontal and vertical adjustment, which allows adjust ments precise as 0,2mm: you could move the rest instead of the sight to move your group into the Center! The two Guidance Plates on the Launcher minimize the oscillation of it, while the arrow leaves the bow, but also change the stiffness of the launcher.
Some of the unique features of the new Beiter Compound Rest:
- - horizontal and vertical movement without any fixation screw. The Rest can be adjusted without loosening or tightening any screw!
- - highest precision, thanks to a revolutionary concept: the Rest can beadjusted without tolerances and play, with a precision not known until today.
- - reproducable settings: both the vertical and the horizontal millimetric scale have a Vernier scale (like a caliper). Thanks to that, the Rest can be adjusted with a precision of 0,2mm! The setting can be reproduced, resulting in the arrow rest to have Zero play.
- - the launcher can be set in 2 different angles - 30° or 35°- by changing two little blocks. So the angles can be re-set precisely.
- - Guidance Plates with bulge: Plates with different lengths can be installed on top and bottom of the launcher. These will change the stiffness of the launcher and avoid any oscillation after the shot, which most of the time is the reason of bad clearance. The bulge on the plates gives the launcher the chance to follow the horizontal path of the arrow leaving the bow.
- - Stainless Steel 5/16-24 screw with flat head and large diameter. The Spacer made out of a special plastic allows to fix the screw better. A counter screw with an elastomere pad avoids any marking on the bow handle.
- - Different Launcher sizes and thicknesses will be available to fit various arrow diameters and weights.
- - for the use on a Hoyt Carbon Matrix or similar bow please use the OD88 version!
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around is 2-4 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.