Beiter Compound Arrow Rest
If you first see the Beiter Compound Rest, you'll think: "What a massive and bulky rest!" - Yes - it is!But as soon as you take it in your hands, you will notice, that the weight is relatively low... and it is not an impression. Werner Beiter used thermpolasts wherever possible to reduce weight, but still allowing as much stability as possible. Werner Beiter developed a revolutionary horizontal and vertical adjustment, which allows adjust ments precise as 0,2mm: you could move the rest instead of the sight to move your group into the Center! The two Guidance Plates on the Launcher minimize the oscillation of it, while the arrow leaves the bow, but also change the stiffness of the launcher.
Some of the unique features of the new Beiter Compound Rest:
- - horizontal and vertical movement without any fixation screw. The Rest can be adjusted without loosening or tightening any screw!
- - highest precision, thanks to a revolutionary concept: the Rest can beadjusted without tolerances and play, with a precision not known until today.
- - reproducable settings: both the vertical and the horizontal millimetric scale have a Vernier scale (like a caliper). Thanks to that, the Rest can be adjusted with a precision of 0,2mm! The setting can be reproduced, resulting in the arrow rest to have Zero play.
- - the launcher can be set in 2 different angles - 30° or 35°- by changing two little blocks. So the angles can be re-set precisely.
- - Guidance Plates with bulge: Plates with different lengths can be installed on top and bottom of the launcher. These will change the stiffness of the launcher and avoid any oscillation after the shot, which most of the time is the reason of bad clearance. The bulge on the plates gives the launcher the chance to follow the horizontal path of the arrow leaving the bow.
- - Stainless Steel 5/16-24 screw with flat head and large diameter. The Spacer made out of a special plastic allows to fix the screw better. A counter screw with an elastomere pad avoids any marking on the bow handle.
- - Different Launcher sizes and thicknesses will be available to fit various arrow diameters and weights.
- - for the use on a Hoyt Carbon Matrix or similar bow please use the OD88 version!
Return InformationYou may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund minus a 10% restocking fee. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
ShippingWe can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page. Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Quantities available for this product:
Out of Stock items can still be added to cart and purchased as a special order. Questions? Send us an email or give us a call!----------