Beiter Recurve Clicker
Clickers are a necessity for intermediate and advanced archers. They are an essential part of the recurve setup to ensure draw consistency and help the timing of the release. The Beiter clicker is available in many thread sizes and designed to fit all risers on the market.
- Blade colours: silver and black
- Thread sizes: 6-32, 4-40, M4
- Silver blade can be bent to suit the archer's needs; do not over-bend
- Four thread holes on the clicker to allow height adjustment
- Three blade thickness options: .20mm, .25mm, .30mm. The thicker the blade, the stronger the clicking sound.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around is 2-4 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.