Shrewd Vantage Series Hunting Stabilizer 9"
- Special Orders
An all-new revolutionary hunting stabilizer with an optimal strength-to-weight ratio, the Shrewd Vantage system is designed to maximize performance. The stabilizer features a proprietary high modulus STS carbon rod with an internal taper unique to each length, which creates an incredibly rigid and lightweight rod. Also included as part of the Vantage stabilizer are 2 HiLo dampers, which work in conjunction with the STS carbon to isolate and reduce high and low frequency vibrations, resulting in outstanding vibration dampening and noise reduction. The low profile design of the Vantage stabilizer minimizes surface area and prevents snags on underbush. The Vantage series is shaped by decades of experience and is built to take a beating.
The Vantage stabilizer comes with: one HiLo-S damper, one HiLo-T damper, two 1-ounce stainless steel weights (yellow for BeeReal finish, flat black for all other finishes), as well as a 2.5" 5/16"-24 threaded rod.
- Durable anodized finish and stainless steel hardware
- High modulus STS carbon diameter with an outer diameter of 0.630"
- Internally tapered carbon rod with a thicker wall on the bow end and a thinner wall on the weight end to create optimal strength-to-weight ratio
- CNC machined, external end caps create a strong and stable platform
- Features the HiLo dampening system: HiLo-S damper slides over the carbon and can be positioned by the archer to reduce vibration particular to their setup, and HiLo-T damper gas 5/16"-24 threads and mounts on a 2.5" threaded rod on the front end of the stabilizer
- Includes two 1-ounce weights for the user to balance the weight distribution. Additional weights can be screwed on to the 5/16"-24 rod.
- Available in 5 finishes: Blackout, OD Green (designed to match Mathews' Green Ambush finish), Forge Grey (designed to match Mathews' Stone finish), Desert Tan, BeeReal (Chris Bee's signature series).
- Weight (including HiLo dampers): 5.12 oz
- Length (including the HiLo-T damper): 9"
- Made in the USA
Great slick looking stabilizer, paired it with shrewd’s side bar bracket, goes great with the 12” shrewd stabilizer and 8* down mount.
Overall im quite happywith this stabilizer, feels good to shoot with and bow is noticebly quieter now. Only reason for not giving it 5 stars is paint comes off the two weights easily leaving the shiny metal underneath showing
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.