Shrewd Vantage Series Hunting Stabilizer 12"
- Special Orders
An all-new revolutionary hunting stabilizer with an optimal strength-to-weight ratio, the Shrewd Vantage system is designed to maximize performance. The stabilizer features a proprietary high modulus STS carbon rod with an internal taper unique to each length, which creates an incredibly rigid and lightweight rod. Also included as part of the Vantage stabilizer are 2 HiLo dampers, which work in conjunction with the STS carbon to isolate and reduce high and low frequency vibrations, resulting in outstanding vibration dampening and noise reduction. The low profile design of the Vantage stabilizer minimizes surface area and prevents snags on underbush. The Vantage series is shaped by decades of experience and is built to take a beating.
The Vantage stabilizer comes with: one HiLo-S damper, one HiLo-T damper, two 1-ounce stainless steel weights (yellow for BeeReal finish, flat black for all other finishes), as well as a 2.5" 5/16"-24 threaded rod.
- Durable anodized finish and stainless steel hardware
- High modulus STS carbon diameter with an outer diameter of 0.630"
- Internally tapered carbon rod with a thicker wall on the bow end and a thinner wall on the weight end to create optimal strength-to-weight ratio
- CNC machined, external end caps create a strong and stable platform
- Features the HiLo dampening system: HiLo-S damper slides over the carbon and can be positioned by the archer to reduce vibration particular to their setup, and HiLo-T damper gas 5/16"-24 threads and mounts on a 2.5" threaded rod on the front end of the stabilizer
- Includes two 1-ounce weights for the user to balance the weight distribution. Additional weights can be screwed on to the 5/16"-24 rod.
- Available in 5 finishes: Blackout, OD Green (designed to match Mathews' Green Ambush finish), Forge Grey (designed to match Mathews' Stone finish), Desert Tan, BeeReal (Chris Bee's signature series).
- Weight (including HiLo dampers): 5.52 oz
- Length (including the HiLo-T damper): 12"
- Made in the USA
Regarding the product.... Shrewd... enough said. Bought the 12&7”. There are nothing to these. I’m almost willing to bet that 1 weight is as heavy as the entire rod. They are solid and sleek!!!
As for Canadian Archery, their service is top notch! They respond quickly with any questions and deliver on time!!! I will not stop shopping here!
Stabilizer works great I’m running 5oz out front. Bow is nicely balanced. Fit and finish is great. Matches my Mathews perfectly.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.