Shrewd Onyx Premier Series Short Rod Stabilizer
- Special Orders
Shrewd's most advanced line up of stabilizers. Featuring technology developed over years of competition archery experience.
- A stiff and versatile stabilizer, which allows a variety and wide range of weight combinations for a better holding bow.
- Premier modulus smooth sealed carbon construction.
- Truss dampening technology the length of the rod perfectly balances every shot.
- Internal end cap allows for a high amount of stabilizer weight.
- Standard with 3x 1 oz. steel end weights and 3x 1/3 oz aluminium matte end weights (total of 6 end weights) -1 1/3 ounce weight inludes a Shrewd domed decal.
- Customisation options provided by Shrewd's compatible colourful weight options. Available separately, see related items.
I run the onyx as my back bar on my hunting bow. I run the rev-x as my front bar. Both work excellent. The onyx is slightly larger in diameter. Both are strong and light.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.