Shibuya Ultima RC PRO Sight 520 Single Mount
- Special Orders
Brand new for 2020, the ULTIMA RC PRO is the new top-of-the-line sight, loaded with every feature you’ve ever dreamed of. The Shibuya ULTIMA RC PRO’s radically redesigned, patent pending carbon extension redefines vibration elimination.
The fishing pole taper shape is the result of the pursuit of ultimate vibration elimination. The ULTIMA RC PRO is able to eliminate most of the unnecessary vibration on the shot. In simulations, the Polygonal Carbon Extension produces 87% less initial vibrations than the conventional shape. Additionally, Shibuya has applied the concept of "spine" to the extension, tailoring to a wide variety of archers' desired shooting feel by including two different stiffnesses of the Polygonal Carbon Extension in the lineup. By targeting vibration not only through material, but also shape, ULTIMA RC PRO offers a shooting feel like never before.
Shibuya ULTIMA RC PRO features a brand-new mounting mechanism to achieve a more secure lock than ever. Increased knob diameter maximizes contact area, ensuring a rattle-proof lock that will never come loose again.
Both sides of the ULTIMA RC PRO’s elevation bar feature metal sight scale plates. Each sight includes a standard scale plate, as well as a blank plate for a printed tape. Left and right are interchangeable, to fit any archer’s preferred shooting style.
In addition, the ULTIMA RC PRO features a redesigned sight pin locker with a toolless thumb screw. Enjoy an effortless shooting experience that not only improves usability, but cuts down on the time needed for adjustments by eliminating the hex wrench for adjustments.
- Extension A is the stiffer spine and measures 75.4 grams (2.66 ounces) in weight. recommended for high bow weight
- Extension B is the weaker spine and measures 63.35 grams (2.23 ounces) in weight, recommended for low bow weight
- Includes soft case, 10-24 threaded mounting screws, three hex wrenches (1.5 mm, 2.5 mm, and 3 mm, as well as a blank sight tape
- Elevation length: 5.2"
- Elevation adjustable range: 107 mm
- Elevation adjustment increments: 1 click = 1/480"
- Windage adjustable range: 5.4 mm
- Windage adjustment increments: 1 click = 1/640"
- Extension bar length: approximately 9"
- Extension bar adjustment range: 2.4"
- Extension bar adjustment increments: 0.5"
- Mass weight: type A - 233 grams, type B - 221 grams
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.