Shibuya Ultima RC PRO Sight 520 Single Mount
- Special Orders
the ULTIMA RC PRO is the new top-of-the-line sight, loaded with every feature you’ve ever dreamed of. The Shibuya ULTIMA RC PRO’s radically redesigned, patent pending carbon extension redefines vibration elimination.
The fishing pole taper shape is the result of the pursuit of ultimate vibration elimination. The ULTIMA RC PRO is able to eliminate most of the unnecessary vibration on the shot. In simulations, the Polygonal Carbon Extension produces 87% less initial vibrations than the conventional shape. Additionally, Shibuya has applied the concept of "spine" to the extension, tailoring to a wide variety of archers' desired shooting feel by including two different stiffnesses of the Polygonal Carbon Extension in the lineup. By targeting vibration not only through material, but also shape, ULTIMA RC PRO offers a shooting feel like never before.
Shibuya ULTIMA RC PRO features a brand-new mounting mechanism to achieve a more secure lock than ever. Increased knob diameter maximizes contact area, ensuring a rattle-proof lock that will never come loose again.
Both sides of the ULTIMA RC PRO’s elevation bar feature metal sight scale plates. Each sight includes a standard scale plate, as well as a blank plate for a printed tape. Left and right are interchangeable, to fit any archer’s preferred shooting style.
In addition, the ULTIMA RC PRO features a redesigned sight pin locker with a toolless thumb screw. Enjoy an effortless shooting experience that not only improves usability, but cuts down on the time needed for adjustments by eliminating the hex wrench for adjustments.
- Extension A is the stiffer spine and measures 75.4 grams (2.66 ounces) in weight. recommended for high bow weight
- Extension B is the weaker spine and measures 63.35 grams (2.23 ounces) in weight, recommended for low bow weight
- Includes soft case, 10-24 threaded mounting screws, three hex wrenches (1.5 mm, 2.5 mm, and 3 mm, as well as a blank sight tape
- Elevation length: 5.2"
- Elevation adjustable range: 107 mm
- Elevation adjustment increments: 1 click = 1/480"
- Windage adjustable range: 5.4 mm
- Windage adjustment increments: 1 click = 1/640"
- Extension bar length: approximately 9"
- Extension bar adjustment range: 2.4"
- Extension bar adjustment increments: 0.5"
- Mass weight: type A - 233 grams, type B - 221 grams
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.