Shibuya Ultima RC PRO Sight 250 Double Mount
- Special Orders
- Extension A is the stiffer spine and measures 75.4 grams (2.66 ounces) in weight. recommended for high bow weight
- Extension B is the weaker spine and measures 63.35 grams (2.23 ounces) in weight, recommended for low bow weight
- Includes soft case, 10-24 threaded mounting screws, three hex wrenches (1.5 mm, 2.5 mm, and 3 mm, as well as a blank sight tape
- Elevation length: 2.5"
- Elevation adjustable range: 41.9 mm
- Elevation adjustment increments: 1 click = 1/480"
- Windage adjustable range: 5.4 mm
- Windage adjustment increments: 1 click = 1/640"
- Extension bar length: approximately 9"
- Extension bar adjustment range: 2.4"
- Extension bar adjustment increments: 0.5"
- Mass weight: type A - 212 grams, type B - 200 grams
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.