Ripcord Code Red X IMS Arrow Rest
- Special Orders
When the trophy of a lifetime is at stake, the Code Red X will not let you down. The launcher locks in the up position and cradles your arrow on three sides, while the containment arm eliminates your arrow from escaping from the top.
- IMS (Integrated Mounting System) technology; dovetails machined into your riser provide a superior connection with the arrow rest compared to the old bolt and bracket
- Over-molded launcher: soft rubber over-molding eliminates need for excess moleskin
- Lightning-fast fall-away ensures maximum forgiveness
- Dampening: internal dampening system minimizes noise
- Drop dead brake system: internal brake system eliminates all contact caused by launcher bounce
- Offset cord: cord won't interfere with arrow travel
- Arrow containment system: stops the arrow from falling off the rest. Launcher locks in the up position and cradles the arrow on all sides
- HD mounting bracket: the sleek Ripcord HD mounting bracket eliminates unwanted weight while providing rock-solid mounting
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.