Mathews Adjustable V-Bar
- Special Orders
The Mathews Adjustable V-Bar allows you to attach a rear stabilizer to your bow, taking your stabilizer set up to the next level. This perfectly machined adjustable V-Bar is equipped with an anti-walkout washer, laser engraved indicators, a quick disconnect clamp system and drop-stopper shelf.
- Includes: barrel nut, washer, 5/16" - 24 x 1/2" bolt, attachment bolt, and bushing
- Hybrid clamp-taper system produces an ultra-strong v-bar
- Integrated 1" quick disconnect
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminum
- Weight: 108 g / 3.8 oz
- Independently adjustable horizontal and vertical axis
- Coated with a durable anodized finish to seal and protect all machined aluminum components
- Constructed using all stainless-steel hardware for additional weather resistance
- Made in the USA
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.