Hoyt Grand Prix Carbon Integra Recurve Limbs
- Bow Sizing
- Special Orders
The Hoyt Carbon Integra limbs feature a new slim design for superior performance and increased arrow speed. 2 FPS faster than the Carbon 840 Limbs, the new Carbon Integra are not only quicker but feature an even smoother draw.
Built from hard rock maple, carbon and glass in an ISO 9001 certified factory, durability and consistency are as important as quality.
- Same narrow profile as Hoyt Velos limbs
- Improved design and materials offer increased speed and performance
- Constructed with a hard rock maple cord laminated with multi-direction carbon.
- Grand prix (ILF Compatible)
- Aesthetics of limbs may vary, some limbs come all matte white in colour.
Bow sizing based on archer's height for Olympic Recurve
Olympic Recurve bows typically range in overall size from 66" to 70". Below is a rough guideline for new archers getting started in the sport.
- 5'5" or shorter = 66" bow
- 5'6" to 5'9" = 68" bow
- 5'10" or taller = 70" bow
The Height of a modern Olympic Recurve bow is dictated by a combination of the riser size and the limb size. Combining long limbs with two different size risers will result in two different size bows. The typical Olympic riser size is either 23, 25" and 27".
Bow sizing based on archer's Draw Length for Traditional Takedown
Please note, traditional recurve draw length is typically shorter than compound. If transitioning always scale down at least half an inch for draw length.
- 5'5" or shorter = 60" - 62" bow
- 5'6" to 5'9" = 62" - 66" bow
- 5'10" or taller = 66" - 68" plus, bow
These are rough guidelines for new archers so they get the most out of their new traditional equipment. For some takedown bows limb length is not a choice. After some experience you may find you like longer or shorter limbs.
The Height of traditional takedown bows will often be dictated by a combination of the riser size and the limb size. A 58" bow for example can be made up of any combination of limb and riser size that creates an overall length of 58".
Traditional Takedown bows can come in sizes anywhere from 52" all the way up to 70". Bows that are longer in length are typically used in tournament situations while bows shorter in total length are used for hunting.
Age and Experience guideline
- 14 years old or younger = poundage should be the as their age. Example 12 years old should be shooting 12# bow.
- 18 to 14 years old = 16# to 20# depending on body build and height
- Adult: Beginner = under 20#, Intermediate 22# to 28#, Advanced with experience = 30# and up.
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.