Freddie Archery Plastic Thumb Ring for Horse Bow
- How to use:
- Special Orders
The Freddie Archery plastic thumb ring is an economical option for horse bow shooters. It is durable, and produces smooth release without thumb pain.
- Position the thumb ring just past the knuckle of your thumb
- Turn the ring so that it protects your thumb pad
- Position the bow string where the ring and the thumb meet
- Wrap the index finger around the thumb, the arrow should sits just above the thumb and the ring. The index finger should be pushing the arrow towards the bow so the arrow does not fall off
- Draw the bow and release the string
The medium is so large, I could almost fit a thumb and a half. The small size is so small, it cuts off circulation.
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.