Easton SuperDrive Micro Arrow (shafts)
- Arrow Services
- Special Orders
The all new Superdrive Micro from Easton enters the Superdrive lineup as the small diameter and lightest arrow produced to date. Offering a full carbon design in a micro diameter shaft to help reduce wind drift at long ranges. This arrow is the perfect outdoor competition arrow at an affordable price.
- Multi-layer wrapped 100% carbon-fiber construction
- 4mm parallel design
- Specifically engineered for outdoor competition
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 1.0 grain Straightness +/- .002”
- Components sold separately
- Shafts only
- Sold in dozens
Really great arrow, switched to these for my Barebow setup.
I bought these as a cheaper alternative to shooting only X 10 on Olympic recurve. Given the challenge of a good tune, and set up I was wondering how shooting 2 different diameter arrows as well as weight would affect my accuracy, but I cannot keep shooting super expensive arrows as trainers. So I bought a set of Superdrive micros in 750 spine to match my X 10 with 100 grain points. I started with 2 bareshaft and 2 fletched at 30 meters. the first 4 arrows rubbed and even hit a knock. Pretty good start. I am preparing for Nationals in Victoria and now I am struggling to decide which arrows to use. One day I get a better score with X 10 then the next few with micro’s? I think I get fewer flyers and somwhat tighter groups than X 10. I am reluctant to restart the tune process with the X 10s as the micros are bang on. I am very impressed with these new Easton all carbon arrows. I used the recommended point weight and using Jake Kaminski's AAE fletching on both the Micro and x 10. These fletches look to work better with the micro than the X 10 and currently are the most consistent and accurate arrows in my quiver.
At Canada Archery Online we try and offer a variety of arrow choices. This includes factory fletched, fletched and shafts. It's important to understand what this means.
Arrow buying information.
- Fletched and Factory Fletched - The arrows come fletched from the factory. They often come with inserts included but not installed. Points are sold separately.
- Ready to Shoot or Assembled - This means the arrow is fletched and comes with points and all components installed. Often are Factory Fletched Arrows where points are inlcuded and everything is put together by the manufacturer.
- Shafts - This means you are purchasing just arrow shafts. These come unfletched but often with the bushing and sometimes inserts needed. Typically an archer will need to purchase nocks and points, along with any components they may need for fletching. We encourage all archers to learn fletching themselves for the ultimate custom arrow. It is also significantly less expensive over time to learn to create your own arrows!
Arrow Cutting, Insert Installation & Points.
We also offer the option to install inserts, include points and cut arrows that come fletched from the factory. These are optional services we offer as a convenience for our customers. Each one you select will be added to your cart as a service with it's own charge.
Once selected, these services will be added to your cart. Each one you choose will be separately added. If these services are removed from your cart prior to ordering, WE WILL NOT perform those services even if listed on the arrow. If you purchase a set of arrows and remove services, arrows will be shipped exactly as listed or completed with services paid for.
Only services you pay for will be performed, we will never charge you for services you did specifically add yourself.
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.