Easton Powerflight Carbon Arrow (Shafts)
- Arrow Services
- Special Orders
Easton's economical carbon Powerflight Arrows feature a micro-smooth finish. Super Nocks and CB inserts included. Sold in dozens. Made in USA.
You will need to order points separately. Size for point is 9/32 screw-in. If you need them cut to size, please indicate in notes upon check out.
- Straightness factor: ±.006".
- Wt. tolerance: ±2 gr.
- Recommended point size: 9/32".
I purchased these shafts about 3 months ago. They are a bargain. I fletched them with 5" shield cut feathers on arrow wraps. I installed 100 gn brass inserts and use 125 gn field points. They fly beautifully off the shelft from my 40lb. recurve. I happen to like the look of black arrows and the graphics on the shafts add to the beauty. But for 3D shooting these work exceptionally well for me. Although...I wish they came in 600 spine as well.
Although the tolerance is only .006, these are excellent arrows for the money. I ordered the bare shafts and fletched them myself with Blazer vanes. I use them for both hunting and 3D archery. Would I buy them again? Yes.....I have now purchased 3 dozen shafts.
Great arrows and quick delivery, thanks
Rather easy to tune and sturdy, hard to beat for the price.
Getting great groups with these budget arrows. Cant complain for some back yard shooting!
At Canada Archery Online we try and offer a variety of arrow choices. This includes factory fletched, fletched and shafts. It's important to understand what this means.
Arrow buying information.
- Fletched and Factory Fletched - The arrows come fletched from the factory. They often come with inserts included but not installed. Points are sold separately.
- Ready to Shoot or Assembled - This means the arrow is fletched and comes with points and all components installed. Often are Factory Fletched Arrows where points are inlcuded and everything is put together by the manufacturer.
- Shafts - This means you are purchasing just arrow shafts. These come unfletched but often with the bushing and sometimes inserts needed. Typically an archer will need to purchase nocks and points, along with any components they may need for fletching. We encourage all archers to learn fletching themselves for the ultimate custom arrow. It is also significantly less expensive over time to learn to create your own arrows!
Arrow Cutting, Insert Installation & Points.
We also offer the option to install inserts, include points and cut arrows that come fletched from the factory. These are optional services we offer as a convenience for our customers. Each one you select will be added to your cart as a service with it's own charge.
Once selected, these services will be added to your cart. Each one you choose will be separately added. If these services are removed from your cart prior to ordering, WE WILL NOT perform those services even if listed on the arrow. If you purchase a set of arrows and remove services, arrows will be shipped exactly as listed or completed with services paid for.
Only services you pay for will be performed, we will never charge you for services you did specifically add yourself.
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.