Beiter Cushion Plunger
- Special Orders
The iconic Beiter Plunger was originally developed in 1985 and is still used by over 95 percent of professional archers in the world today. It can be seen in all competitive archery tournaments from collegiate level to the Olympic games.
Made in Germany out of refined, stainless and harmonic steel. The Beiter plunger was designed with exact standards to meet the needs of the best archers in the world. All plungers must have identical tolerances and no variation. The plungers micro-adjustments are precise and each machined part is inspected to meet Beiters rigid quality standards.
Beiter plungers were made with repeated use in mind, and are created to be serviceable for lifetime use.
- Made from German precision machined parts
- The notching scale cylinder allows an exact spring tension time after time
- Threaded cylinder is made from refined steel, the spring is made from stainless harmonic steel, and the notching scale cylinder and nut are made from anodized aluminum
- Wear-resistant tip is suitable for use with aluminum, carbon, and aluminum-carbon arrows
- Different length options to cater to your choice of arrow rest; select short lengths if you use a stick-on arrow rest, or long lengths for a wrap-around style arrow rest
- Includes: spanner wrench, open spanner wrench, three springs (.45, .60, .70, the .60 spring comes installed in the plunger), two pins (34 mm, 36 mm), and one Allen wrench
The Beiter plunger is absolutely the best plunger on the market. Looks amazing, works super smoothly, has fantastic adjustability, and comes with everything you need. This thing is built to last, and comes packaged with replacement plunger tips, springs and set screws. With this you'll never need to think about buying another plunger.
You can't get any better then this plunger!!! One of the best!! I have 3 😁
started with a cheaper plunger, was ok. Moved to this one and it makes a world of difference. I have 2 now, one for back up. Great quality, love the colors
Excellent! Accurately and easily adjusts and it shows up in being able to set up the bow for more accuracy and better groups.
There's a reason why this plunger is the most popular one among the archery community. Very well made and has precise adjustments. Comes with some alternative button tips as well as set ****. Be careful when tightening the set screws as they can easily strip or break
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.