Beiter Cushion Plunger
The Beiter Plunger is the trusted choice of professional recurve archers and is part of many tournament-winning setups. First developed in 1985, it quickly became popular and was used by 80% of the participants in the 1996 Olympic Games. Since then, its popularity never decreased - and for good reason. The plunger is micro-adjustable to fit your shooting style. The precision machined parts and smooth micro click adjustments will deliver the precise tuning capability that never fails to satisfy the most specific needs. The Beiter plunger may not be your first plunger, but it is so durable and reliable, it may well be your last.
- Made from German precision machined parts
- The notching scale cylinder allows an exact spring tension time after time
- Threaded cylinder is made from refined steel, the spring is made from stainless harmonic steel, and the notching scale cylinder and nut are made from anodized aluminum
- Includes spanner wrench, open spanner wrench, three springs (.45, .60, .70, the .60 spring comes installed in the plunger), two pins (34 mm, 36 mm), and one Allen wrench
- Wear-resistant tip is suitable for use with aluminum, carbon, and aluminum-carbon arrows
- Different length options to cater to your choice of arrow rest; select short lengths if you use a stick-on arrow rest, or long lengths for a wrap-around style arrow rest
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Beautiful construction and quality materials. Easy to set up and shoots consistent arrows.
Most reliable and adjustable plunger out there. You can't go wrong with this and it will last forever
Great plunger. You can tell the quality. The cushion is smooth, It’s easy to adjust. It’s perfect. It might be higher in price but well worth it as I’m pretty certain I won’t need to buy another plunger ever.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around is 2-4 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.