Specialty Archery Aperture Kit Hunter - 1/16" - 3/32" - 1/8"
Specialty Archery Aperture Kit - 1/16" - 3/32" - 1/8" with wrench and carrying kit.
- Specialty Archery has three sizes of apertures to select from which will screw directly into all Specialty Archery Peeps with use of the Dual Aperture Wrench (#210078).
- You will need a Peep Reducer (#753-3) for the Apertures to fit into the #749-37L & #749-37LH Peeps.
- To select Aperture size:
- If you use a 1 3/8”, True Spot Target, or Versa scope, try the 1/32”, 3/64”, or 1/16” Aperture.
- If you use a 1 5/8” or the Pro Series scope, try the 3/64”, 1/16”, or 3/32” Aperture.
- If you use the Super D, Pro Series XL, True Spot 3D or Versa Scope 3D, use the 3/32” or 1/8” Apertures.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around is 2-4 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.