Ripcord Drive Cage Arrow Rest
Brand new for 2021, the Ripcord Drive Cage arrow rest combines simplicity, dependability and repeatable accuracy into one adjustable limb-driven rest. You can now stay up longer to fully stabilizer the arrow, then the rest falls away quickly to eliminate any fletching contact for ultimate accuracy.
- Ball bearing drive system: precision ball bearing drive offers smooth operation and unmatched accuracy with internal dampening system to minimize noise
- Ripcage: lock your arrow in the full-capture cage and it's not getting out until you set it free. Incoroprates a Whale Tail launcher arm for precise arrow position at a moment's notice when it's go time
- Micro-Adjust: available with and without the micro adjust
- Adjustable launcher angle: the Adjustable Launcher Angle helps customize tuning or allows use of a blade for target archery
- Easy cord tension adjust: attach cord to either top or bottom limb. Adjust cord tension in seconds
- Easy installation: no bow press needed. No serving necessary. Attaches to top or bottom limb
Please note: this item is available from December 2020.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around is 2-4 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.