QAD Ultra-Rest MXT Micro Adjust Arrow Rest
The ULTRAREST MXT has taken micro-adjust rests to a whole new level of quality and precision. It’s the only drop-away with a true precision click adjustment. In fact, it’s so precise with each click the rest will fine adjust vertically or horizontally just 1.9 thousandths of an inch. Just ask any pro what the most important accessory on a bow is and they will tell you the rest. With precision tuning capabilities, anti-backlash technology, and extreme tolerances, the MXT is the only rest that will truly allow you to experience the maximum capabilities of today’s high performance bows.
Even with more features packed into the MXT than any other rest, the MXT still sports a sleek and extremely lightweight design, weighing in at only 2.9oz. The MXT also allows you to precision tune broadhead flight with ease and to accurately shoot distances you never thought possible. With the ability to fine tweak and precision tune your bow, it will also give you an unfair advantage over the competition.
Of course, this rest is no exception to QAD’s extreme quality control standards, lifetime warranty, exceptional customer service and an American built product completely designed and manufactured in our own facilities in Madison Heights, Virginia.
- Total arrow containment, the arrow will never fall off
- Drop-Away rest with total fletching clearance
- Click micro adjust (.00195” per click)
- Anti-Backlash Technology
- Positive locking dovetail systems
- Lock-Down Technology guarantees no bounce back and total fletching clearance
- Shoots from the launcher in 90 degree position (proven the most accurate position on drop-aways)
- Drops only when bow is fired, not when letting the bow down slowly
- Noise-reducing, laser-cut felt and rubber dampeners
- Tested at over 400fps with total fletching clearance
- Available in Right or Left hand
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around is 2-4 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.