PSE Omen Compound Bow with S2 Cam
The 2022 PSE Omen is more than a bow; it is a harbinger of great things to come. Achieving a new benchmark in energy transfer and efficiency, the 2022 PSE Omen shoots at blazing speeds of up to 356 feet-per-second, all while reducing the amount of energy needed from the shooter during the draw cycle. This is a speed bow that almost anyone can shoot, maximizing potential speeds at every draw weight and length, and delivering unparalleled performance at full draw.
Built the brand's Full Draw Stability technology, Omen offers the most stable shooting experience in archery thanks to its dynamic brace height. The Full Draw Stability system actively resists induced torque, resulting in increased accuracy when it matters most. One shot and you will feel the difference.
New PSE E2 and S2 Cams
- Specifically designed for maximum energy transfer from limbs to arrow
- Maximizes performance across all draw length ranges for improved speeds and long and short draws
- Cam payout tracks are 15% wider for greater load distribution across the axle, resulting in a more stable and consistent shot
New PSE Guard-lok System
- Dual screw mounting attachment optimum stability and consistency
- Horizontal slide adjustment allows the cable rod to shift left and right without affecting show consistency
- Provide support to the cable rod and eliminates creep at higher draw weights and longer draw lengths
New PSE Limb Vise Pocket
- Engineered to provide superior stability through an improved limb locking system
- Limb pivots tighten against the handle surface to ensure the pocket remains centered over the riser regardless of limb bolt position
- 15% lighter than previous pockets while maintaining durability and rigidity
Precision Buss Tuning System
- Provides micro-adjust tuning for unmatched precision
- In conjunction with the E2 and S2 cams' wider payout tracks, the PBTS provides more effective fine tuning
PSE Omen Riser
- Delivers the "dead in hand" experience at a lighter mass weight
- Dual Berger holes provide maximum security for traditional mounting options
- Mounting positions for 2-piece quivers
- Lower front stabilizer hole
- Designed to provide the most stable shooting experience due to increasing dynamic brace height
- Actively resists induced torque resulting in better accuracy when it matters most
Specifications with E2 Cam
- Brace height: 5 1/4"
- ATA length: 33"
- Draw length: 24 1/2" - 28 1/8"
- Draw weights (lbs): 60, 70, 80
- Letoff: 80% - 90%
- IBO speed: 345 FPS
- Mass weight: 4.5 lbs
- Finishes: First Lite Fusion, Charcoal, Tan, Kuiu Verde, Mossy Oak Country, Black, Gore Optifade Elevated II, Gore Optifade Subalpine
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around is 2-4 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.