PSE EVO XF 30 Compound Bow with E2 Cam
- New PSE Guard-lok System
- New PSE Limb Vise Pocket
- New PSE E2 and S2 Cams
- EVO XF Riser
- Quick Disconnect Sling System
- Precision Buss Tuning System
- QAD Integrate Rest Mount
- Special Orders
New for 2022, this performance-driven bow is created with perfecting every feature and outperforming all others in mind. The Evo XF has been precision-engineered, field-tested, and fine-tuned.
- Dual screw mounting attachment optimum stability and consistency
- Horizontal slide adjustment allows the cable rod to shift left and right without affecting show consistency
- Provide support to the cable rod and eliminates creep at higher draw weights and longer draw lengths
- Engineered to provide superior stability through an improved limb locking system
- Limb pivots tighten against the handle surface to ensure the pocket remains centered over the riser regardless of limb bolt position
- 15% lighter than previous pockets while maintaining durability and rigidity
- Specifically designed for maximum energy transfer from limbs to arrow
- Maximizes performance across all draw length ranges for improved speeds and long and short draws
- Cam payout tracks are 15% wider for greater load distribution across the axle, resulting in a more stable and consistent shot
- Delivers the "dead in hand" experience at a lighter mass weight
- Dual Berger holes provide maximum security for traditional rest mounting options
- Mounting positions for 2-piece quivers
- Provides for integrated and seamless connection of a bow sling
- Field tested to provide a reliable, convenient, and quick disconnect carrying system
- Provides micro-adjust tuning for unmatched precision
- In conjunction with the E2 and S2 cams' wider payout tracks, the PBTS provides more effective fine tuning
- Machined dovetail system for QAD rest mounting
- Brace height: 6 3/4"
- ATA length: 29 5/8"
- Draw length: 27 1/2" - 31 1/2"
- Draw weights (lbs): 60, 70, 80
- Letoff: 80% - 90%
- IBO speed: 345-337 FPS
- Limb bolt turns: 10
- Mass weight: 4.3 lbs
- Finishes: First Lite Fusion, Charcoal, Tan, Kuiu Verde, Mossy Oak Country, Black, Gore Optifade Elevated II, Gore Optifade Subalpine
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.