Mathews V3 27 Compound Bow
All-new for 2021, with a redesigned the geometry in a compact profile, the Mathews V3 is here to give bowhunters the ultimate agility and stealth without compromising accuracy. The new Centerguard Cable Containment delivers optimal cam timing while the Nano 740 damper controls post shot noise and vibration. The V3 has never met a situation it can’t handle.
- Centerguard cable containment: equalizes the angle of the string for optimal cam timing while providing additional vane clearance.
- Extended bridge riser: stability is key to accuracy. This new riser design led to a platform that cut weight while maximizing length and rigidity in critical areas. The result gives the V3 the longest axle-to-axle ratio Mathews has ever built.
- New limbs and limb cups: the all-new deflected limbs and past-parallel geometry is paired with a redesigned limb cup, cutting weight while increasing performance and efficiency.
- New 3D damping: the all-new Nano 740 is calibrated and tuned to the specific harmonics of the bow to control post shot vibration and to provide added balance at full draw.
- Crosscentric cam with switchweight: proven accurate in the field, this revolutionary cam system allows you to change draw length and peak draw weight by 5 pound increments with the simple change of a mod.
- Engage grip system: designed for consistent hand placement to reduce torque and increase accuracy. Comfortable for all shooters regardless of hand size. Compatible with Engage side plates.
- Enhanced stabilizer bushing: the V3 features an enlarged stabilizer bushing which increases the stiffness of any attached stabilizer by up to 10%, thereby bolstering accuracy and dampening vibration.
- SCS compatibility: compatible with the brand's Silent Connecter System kit, a versatile add-on which allows for quick and silent attachment of Mathews genuine bow sling and rope.
- IBO rating: up to 336 FPS
- Axle-to-axle length: 27"
- Brace height: 6"
- Weight: 4.29 lbs
- Letoff: 80% or 85% (factory standard)
- Draw weights (lbs): 60, 65, 70, 75
- Draw lengths: 25" - 29.5"
- Cam: crosscentric with switchweight technology
Please specify your draw length and desired letoff in notes when you submit the order.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around is 2-4 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.