Hoyt Altus DCX Compound Target Bow
- Cam and Draw Weight Options
- Special Orders
The all-new Altus is part of Hoyt's 2021 lineup. It features the most cutting-edge and innovative technology on the market and raises the bar for top-of-the-line target compound bows. Developed and engineered as an all-around tournament bow, the Altus gives target and 3D shooters a brand new world-class option.
The Altus with DCX cams comes with Hoyt's podium-dominating innovative features such as:
- Integrate Rest Mounting System: compatible with QAD's integrate style arrow rests, the seamless connection delivers unprecedented enhancements during setup, tuning, traveling and competitions.
- Enhanced Riser Design: machined from aircraft-grade aluminum with tunnels near the top and bottom pockets for increased stiffness and stability, the Altus is supremely steady and accurate.
- Competition Performance Grip: a narrower and more comfortable grip reduces hard torque and promotes consistency and accuracy.
- LockDown Rear Stabilizer: a rear stabilizer location featuring Hoyt's LockDown mounting system helps achieve perfect balance on the bow.
- DCX Cams: tournament-proven with a track record of world records and perfect scores, the DCX cams are forgiving and adjustable. They feature rotating modules to adjust draw length and are available in 65% or 75% letoff. Ideal for shooters whose draw style is "settle in and relax".
- Axle-to-axle: 38 1/4"
- Brace height: 7 1/8"
- Weight: 4.7 pounds
- Draw length: 24.5" - 30"
- Draw weight: 30 - 70 lbs
- Letoff: 65% or 75%
- Speed: 322 fps
- Finishes: white lightening (gloss), pitch black (matte), lava red (matte), electric blue (matte), smoke gray (matte)
- Hand: left hand and right hand
Cam / Draw Length :
- #1 - 24.5" to 26"
- #2 - 26.5" to 28"
- #3 - 28.5" to 30"
- 30 - 40 lbs
- 40 - 50 lbs
- 45 - 55 lbs
- 50 - 60 lbs
- 60 - 70 lbs
As per manufacturer policy, this bow is only available for sale at our Pro Shop. Not available for shipping. Please call or email us if you are interested in purchasing this bow.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.