Hamskea Epsilon Rest with Universal Bracket
- Special Orders
The Epsilon™ Arrow Rest was designed to change the core of archery by making a center shot optimized rest and mounting system available to all. The rest can be mounted in-line with the riser for a super low-profile fit. This smaller, lighter rest makes for a tighter fit relative to quiver clearance and centering mass. The Epsilon™ has new detent micro-click windage and elevation adjustments (.003” per click) providing ultimate precision in adjusting your rest. The over-molded containment bracket is a new two-piece system allowing for easy arrow loading. The over-molded steel core launcher has a new curved design for the ultimate fit and function. The Rebound Dampener System comes standard on the Epsilon™, helping to mitigate the shock that is transferred from the limb to the rest during the shot and prevents the wear that could eventually lead to failure. This version of the Epsilon™ Arrow Rest comes with the Universal L-Bracket, creating the perfect mounting solution – no matter what bow you are shooting.
- C.O.R.™ Mount Technology that positions the arrow at center shot by design
- One of Hamskea’s most compact platforms to date
- The rest is in-line behind the riser eliminating quiver interference
- Detent micro-tune for additional windage and vertical adjustments
- Uber secure & precise picatinny clamping system
- Configurable for top limb, bottom limb or cable driven activation
- Eliminates lateral shaft movement with Zero Tolerance Technology (ZTT)
- Three stainless steel ball bearings for maximum platform stability
- Noise eliminating elastomeric Rebound Dampener (Patent Pending)
- Cord Clamp Tensioner
- Launcher torsion spring and launcher angle adjustment
- Delta V Arrow Guide and Riser Mounted Arrow Guide included
Excellent product- no regrets. So easy to adjust and fine tune.There has to be a better system however than the little ball gizmo to adjust the tension on the tensionning string. Fine indoors, might prove a pain if lost outside....just another thing to tighten once in a while...
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.