Hamskea Epsilon Rest with Universal Bracket
- Special Orders
The Epsilon Arrow Rest revolutionizes archery with its center shot optimized design and in-line mounting, providing a low-profile fit. It has detent micro-click windage and elevation adjustments for ultimate precision, while its over-molded containment bracket and steel core launcher with curved design make arrow loading easy. The Rebound Dampener System minimizes wear and tear due to shock and prevents failure. This version of the Epsilon™ Arrow Rest includes the Universal L-Bracket for compatibility with any bow.
- C.O.R.™ Mount Technology that positions the arrow at center shot by design
- One of Hamskea’s most compact platforms to date
- The rest is in-line behind the riser eliminating quiver interference
- Detent micro-tune for additional windage and vertical adjustments
- Uber secure & precise picatinny clamping system
- Configurable for top limb, bottom limb or cable driven activation
- Eliminates lateral shaft movement with Zero Tolerance Technology (ZTT)
- Three stainless steel ball bearings for maximum platform stability
- Noise eliminating elastomeric Rebound Dampener (Patent Pending)
- Cord Clamp Tensioner
- Launcher torsion spring and launcher angle adjustment
- Delta V Arrow Guide and Riser Mounted Arrow Guide included
After multiple timing failures with QAD causing arrow loss, I switched to Epsilon and never had any timing issue. It's well built.
Excellent arrow rest.
Excellent product- no regrets. So easy to adjust and fine tune.There has to be a better system however than the little ball gizmo to adjust the tension on the tensionning string. Fine indoors, might prove a pain if lost outside....just another thing to tighten once in a while...
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.