CBE Vertex Elevate Target Compound Sight
The all new CBE Vertex takes the tried and tested Vertex and brings next generation technology to improve the overall function and accuracy of the sight.
A light weight rigid carbon bar mounted directly into solid machine housing With fast travel anti-seize technology. Positive clicks and redesigned three axis adjustments make tuning and sighting in easier than ever before.
Another consideration taken when designing the new Elevate target sight was to ensure the famous CBE metal sight tapes now work as reference marks for programs like archers advantage. Allowing competitive target shooters the ability to use accurate software to precisely create sight scales.
- Carbon fiber extension
- 6.5" total length with 1st axis mount
- Rapid-slide elevation button
- Center pivot for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd axis adjustments
- Detachable scope tube mount for travel
- Scope tube locating collar to ensure scope is placed in the exact same position after travel
- Enhanced quad track elevation support for smooth and stable adjustments
- Zero backlash .002" per click windage and elevation adjustments
- 24 turn / 20 click windage and elevation adjustment
- Interchangeable sight scales can be mounted on either side of elevation bar
- Includes standard increment scale
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around is 2-4 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.