Carbon Express Predator II (shafts)
- Arrow Services
- Special Orders
The Predator II is designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high-powered performance for the hunter searching for performance and affordability in a lightweight arrow. This rugged carbon composite arrow is certain to deliver great accuracy.
Shaft only - not fletched. Includes nocks. Spine 800/700 do not include inserts, Part number 50171 sold separately and required for 800/700 spine.
- 800 (5.96gpi & .800 spine, .244")
- 700 (6.45gpi & .700 spine, 247")
- 2040 (7.04gpi & .600 spine, .277")
- 3050 (8.06gpi & .500 spine, .281")
- 4560 (8.97gpi & .400 spine, .295” )
- Straightness factor: ±.006"
- Weight tolerance: ±3.0 grain
Bought 3 of these for blank bailing as they are very inexpensive but was impressed with the quality and straightness of these arrows. 1 star lost because even if they are the same spine as my hunting arrows they seem to come out of my bow at an awkward direction (instead of entering perpendicular to my target sometimes the tail is either far left or right of the point) I suspect spine consistency may be the issue but it’s only an assumption as I don’t have to measuring device to verify it. I may tune my bow to these arrows and make them my indoor arrows to save my expensive ones for next season.
Arrows are not too stiff and shoot pretty fast. Very satisfied with the purchase! Will buy another set of arrows soon.
I was in contact with the store and was given great advice on what I was looking for. I ordered the products and received them very quickly. Exactly what I wanted and worked with my bow very well. So far really pleased :-)
These shafts are priced right. I shoot barebow at 35 lbs. these shafts fly well at full length with 100 grains tips .
I use 3 inch feathers and shoot 3 under with 28.5 inch draw. Great
I find these arrows to be durable and long lasting. Heads up, they do not come with inserts.
At Canada Archery Online we try and offer a variety of arrow choices. This includes factory fletched, fletched and shafts. It's important to understand what this means.
Arrow buying information.
- Fletched and Factory Fletched - The arrows come fletched from the factory. They often come with inserts included but not installed. Points are sold separately.
- Ready to Shoot or Assembled - This means the arrow is fletched and comes with points and all components installed. Often are Factory Fletched Arrows where points are inlcuded and everything is put together by the manufacturer.
- Shafts - This means you are purchasing just arrow shafts. These come unfletched but often with the bushing and sometimes inserts needed. Typically an archer will need to purchase nocks and points, along with any components they may need for fletching. We encourage all archers to learn fletching themselves for the ultimate custom arrow. It is also significantly less expensive over time to learn to create your own arrows!
Arrow Cutting, Insert Installation & Points.
We also offer the option to install inserts, include points and cut arrows that come fletched from the factory. These are optional services we offer as a convenience for our customers. Each one you select will be added to your cart as a service with it's own charge.
Our Fletching Service.
At Canada Archery you might notice the ability to add fletching options onto your arrows. This is a fully custom service offered by Canada Archery. We take extra care in fletching and preparing your arrows. Including proper cleaning and adhesion tricks so you never lose a feather or fletching. Arrow fletching if selected will be added to your cart as a service.
Once selected these services will be added to your cart. Each one you choose will be separately added. If these services are removed from your cart prior to ordering WE WILL NOT perform those services even if listed on the arrow. If you purchase a set of arrows and remove services, arrows will be shipped exactly as listed or completed with services paid for.
Only services you pay for will be performed, we will never charge you for services you did specifically add yourself.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.