Carbon Express Predator II (shafts)
- Arrow Services
- Special Orders
The Predator II is designed to offer outstanding strength, durability and high-powered performance for the hunter searching for performance and affordability in a lightweight arrow. This rugged carbon composite arrow is certain to deliver great accuracy.
- Shafts only (not fletched), includes nocks
- 800 (5.96gpi & .800 spine, .244") (inserts sold separately)
- 700 (6.45gpi & .700 spine, 247") (inserts sold separately)
- 2040 (7.04gpi & .600 spine, .277")
- 3050 (8.06gpi & .500 spine, .281")
- 4560 (8.97gpi & .400 spine, .295” )
- Straightness factor: ±.006"
- Weight tolerance: ±3.0 grain
Bought 3 of these for blank bailing as they are very inexpensive but was impressed with the quality and straightness of these arrows. 1 star lost because even if they are the same spine as my hunting arrows they seem to come out of my bow at an awkward direction (instead of entering perpendicular to my target sometimes the tail is either far left or right of the point) I suspect spine consistency may be the issue but it’s only an assumption as I don’t have to measuring device to verify it. I may tune my bow to these arrows and make them my indoor arrows to save my expensive ones for next season.
Arrows are not too stiff and shoot pretty fast. Very satisfied with the purchase! Will buy another set of arrows soon.
I was in contact with the store and was given great advice on what I was looking for. I ordered the products and received them very quickly. Exactly what I wanted and worked with my bow very well. So far really pleased :-)
These shafts are priced right. I shoot barebow at 35 lbs. these shafts fly well at full length with 100 grains tips .
I use 3 inch feathers and shoot 3 under with 28.5 inch draw. Great
I find these arrows to be durable and long lasting. Heads up, they do not come with inserts.
At Canada Archery Online we try and offer a variety of arrow choices. This includes factory fletched, fletched and shafts. It's important to understand what this means.
Arrow buying information.
- Fletched and Factory Fletched - The arrows come fletched from the factory. They often come with inserts included but not installed. Points are sold separately.
- Ready to Shoot or Assembled - This means the arrow is fletched and comes with points and all components installed. Often are Factory Fletched Arrows where points are inlcuded and everything is put together by the manufacturer.
- Shafts - This means you are purchasing just arrow shafts. These come unfletched but often with the bushing and sometimes inserts needed. Typically an archer will need to purchase nocks and points, along with any components they may need for fletching. We encourage all archers to learn fletching themselves for the ultimate custom arrow. It is also significantly less expensive over time to learn to create your own arrows!
Arrow Cutting, Insert Installation & Points.
We also offer the option to install inserts, include points and cut arrows that come fletched from the factory. These are optional services we offer as a convenience for our customers. Each one you select will be added to your cart as a service with it's own charge.
Once selected, these services will be added to your cart. Each one you choose will be separately added. If these services are removed from your cart prior to ordering, WE WILL NOT perform those services even if listed on the arrow. If you purchase a set of arrows and remove services, arrows will be shipped exactly as listed or completed with services paid for.
Only services you pay for will be performed, we will never charge you for services you did specifically add yourself.
Special orders receive top priority and are given prompt attention. While larger items like bows may not always be readily available, many special order items are consistently kept in stock. The general turnaround time for special orders is a minimum of 8 weeks, depending on the lead times set by the manufacturer.
Certain bows, such as custom target bows and high-quality traditional recurve bows, are exclusively made to order directly from the manufacturer.
In some instances, left-handed products like premium target equipment may experience unforeseen delays due to batch production by the manufacturer.
We strive to meet the deadlines mentioned above and make every effort to do so. However, there may be circumstances beyond our control that prevent us from meeting those deadlines. If such a situation arises, we will make every effort to rectify the issue. Special orders can be canceled or exchanged and are eligible for a refund after 8 weeks.