Bowtech SS34 Compound Bow
- Special Orders
The 2023 SS34 is a perfected smooth machine from head to toe. Its 34" axle-to-axle length boosts accuracy and stability, while the brand's market-leading DeadLock Cams deliver ultimate precision and and locked-in, repeatable accuracy. The bow also comes with one of the smoothest draw experiences ever, coupled with a dead-in-hand, vibration free feel thanks to the strategically positioned Orbit dampeners. The built in Integrate Mounting System (IMS) allows use with all IMS rests. The SS34 will surely make shooting a bliss.
As per manufacturer policy, this bow is only available for sale at our Pro Shop. Not available for shipping. Please call or email us if you are interested in purchasing this bow.
- Deadlock Cams allow precise fine adjustment simply with the turn of a screw, as well as locking down the position for secure, permanent and repeatable consistency, all without compromising the silky smooth draw
- Integrated mounting system machined directly in the riser and works with all IMS rests
- Strategically placed Orbit Dampeners minimize vibration and noise
- Rotating mods do not require new mods or new cams to adjust draw length; adjust draw length simply by removing the module screws, rotating the module, and locking it down
- Mass weight: 4.7 lbs
- Draw length: 26" - 31.5"
- Axle-to-axle: 34"
- Speed: 331 FPS
- Brace height: 6.75"
- Draw weight: 50 lbs, 60 lbs, 70 lbs
- Finishes: black, OD green, smoke grey, flat dark earth, Subalpine, Mossy Oak DNA, Realtree Edge, Kuiu Verde 2.0, Kryptek Altitude
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.