Black Eagle Instinct Arrow (Fletched w/Feathers)
- Arrow Services
- Special Orders
As the only wood-grain micro diameter carbon arrow on the market today, boasting a micro-diameter that helps offset the off-center design of recurve and longbow handles while eliminating cross-wind drift, .005” straightness tolerance, and hand painted cresting, the Black Eagle Instinct is an attractive choice for traditional and longbow shooters.
- Factory fletched with 3" shield cut natural feathers.
- Straightness rating: ±.005”
- Weight Tolerance: ± 1 grain
- Shaft length: 34"
- Inner diameter: .165"
- Includes Black Eagle M-nocks (6 grains) and stainless steel outserts (100 grains)
- Hot melt glue is not recommended for use on these arrows
- Sold in packs of 6
I got these for my traditional bow. I love them. Great to shoot and even though it's not really important they look awesome!!!
Picked up a recurve recently and chose these arrows based on recommendation by trainer. Holy Sh** this fly well! Worth the extra bucks!
Again, thanks to CAO for the cutting and installation and quick shipping.
These are pretty and good quality arrows, I've ordered them before from other online archery stores and they are wonderful arrows.
This website shipped them loose without the black eagle packaging and held together with a rubber band which resulted in some pretty rough looking feather fletching, I could probably forgive that.
What I can't forgive is the shoddy outsert installation, half of my outserts came out in my bag target when I first shot them. They either skimped on the glue or didn't glue my outserts at all.
My first arrow purchase online, super satisfied with them and the top notch service. I was looking to build a front heavy arrow and this is exactly what I was looking for. The 100gr outsert makes all the difference; it's easy to go heavy from there.
Build quality seems excellent, no signs of damage after a few rough days in the woods.
The flight path is the best I've experienced yet. Coupled with some Nockturnal nocks, you can really see it fly straight as hell. Shoots with authority, as well as I can shoot em.
Highly recommended if you are looking for a higher quality, front-heavy arrow.
At Canada Archery Online we try and offer a variety of arrow choices. This includes factory fletched, fletched and shafts. It's important to understand what this means.
Arrow buying information.
- Fletched and Factory Fletched - The arrows come fletched from the factory. They often come with inserts included but not installed. Points are sold separately.
- Ready to Shoot or Assembled - This means the arrow is fletched and comes with points and all components installed. Often are Factory Fletched Arrows where points are inlcuded and everything is put together by the manufacturer.
- Shafts - This means you are purchasing just arrow shafts. These come unfletched but often with the bushing and sometimes inserts needed. Typically an archer will need to purchase nocks and points, along with any components they may need for fletching. We encourage all archers to learn fletching themselves for the ultimate custom arrow. It is also significantly less expensive over time to learn to create your own arrows!
Arrow Cutting, Insert Installation & Points.
We also offer the option to install inserts, include points and cut arrows that come fletched from the factory. These are optional services we offer as a convenience for our customers. Each one you select will be added to your cart as a service with it's own charge.
Our Fletching Service.
At Canada Archery you might notice the ability to add fletching options onto your arrows. This is a fully custom service offered by Canada Archery. We take extra care in fletching and preparing your arrows. Including proper cleaning and adhesion tricks so you never lose a feather or fletching. Arrow fletching if selected will be added to your cart as a service.
Once selected these services will be added to your cart. Each one you choose will be separately added. If these services are removed from your cart prior to ordering WE WILL NOT perform those services even if listed on the arrow. If you purchase a set of arrows and remove services, arrows will be shipped exactly as listed or completed with services paid for.
Only services you pay for will be performed, we will never charge you for services you did specifically add yourself.
All special orders are treated with priority. Outside of larger items such as bows, many special order items are on a consistent stocking basis. General turn around due to pandemic backorders is at least 8 weeks depending on manufacturer lead times.
Some bows such as custom target bows and top shelf traditional recurve bows are on a made to order basis directly from the manufacturer.
Some left handed products such as high end target equipment can also experience unforseen delays due to manufacturer batch production.
We make every effort to meet the deadlines set above. Sometimes due to issues out of our control we are unable to accomplish this. We will make every effort to remedy the situation if that is the case.